Sunday, November 13, 2005

Two HILLs in Central Park

Yesterday I dragged out my friends Anthony Istrico and Matt Bonavita to go get some professional headshots done by an incredibly talented photographer.

They had never seen the photographer's work before.. and even though I had sent them Nicole's website (www. nicolephoto.com) they hadn't bothered to take a look. But its nice that they blindly trusted me enough to just go and get their photo taken after they had just gotten off of work at 5am from DJing the night before.

Upon entering Central Park and running towards Bethesda Fountain were we were supposed to meet Nicole, we had to stop and applaud a makeshift puppet show (photo 1). I cheap little boom box was playing HOTEL CALIFORNIA with the Lion as the narrator and the crazy looking yellow guy as the chorus. We couldn't stay to see the rest of the show.. but the 3 minutes we were able to catch.. GENIOUS!!

We finally met up with Nicole and of course I was thrilled that sister Natalie was there with her. We got into some heavy modeling and holy cow did they make us look like a bazillion dollars.


Natalie got into major supermodel mode and the camera LOVES her. (photos 2&3)

I'll post the final shots of Anthony, Matt and myself as soon as I get them.

No comments: