Monday, November 14, 2005

Great photos at a sucky club.

Recently I discovered that my digital camera can take some pretty cool over-exposed shots.
So on a night out on the town with my friends, after haveing my head shot taken by Nicole Hill (
www.nicolephoto.com) I felt the need to get get artistic.

Anthony and Phaedra


The sad part about this story is.. the photos are not a very good interpretation of the level of fabulocity we were expeeriencing. The photos look like we are in one of the best clubs ever.. the reality is that the Upper East Side "Saloon" that we were at had plasma screens all over the place broadcasting footballs games, even directly over the dance floor. This club needs a few pointers.
We ended the night at another East Side club (I don't know why) where I completely harrassed the DJ with my strobe light-like flash. Immediately after this shot we exchanged insane dirty looks.

How dare he stifle an artist at work!!!

No comments: